Published: March 31, 2015
C atfish pepper soup is a delicious comfort food that is very easy to prepare. It is also known as “point and kill” because of how the catfish is bought at local markets: you select your desired fish by pointing at it and it is killed and prepared for you. Catfish also has tremendous nutritional benefits such as low calorie content, high healthy fatty acids and high protein content.
Like what you’re reading? Sign up for our free newsletter and never miss a post! Plus get a FREE digital version of our Issue No.10 with sign up.
- Recipe: Heartwarming Catfish Pepper Soup – March 31, 2015
- Coconut Chicken Curry – April 29, 2015
- Plantain Amala – January 14, 2015
- Popcorn Shrimp – December 16, 2014
- Coconut Semolina Porridge – April 7, 2015
- Recipe: Twice Baked Sweet Potato – November 25, 2014
- This Seafood Okra Soup And Oatmeal Fufu Is Good For Your Waistline – November 3, 2014
- 9 Swallows For Every Palate – January 12, 2015
- Coconut Granola Bars – April 29, 2015
- Coconut-Pineapple-Spinach Smoothie – April 29, 2015
Leave a Comment
Join the Radiant Revolution!
Be the first to see our health stories. Sign up today and get a free ebook, A 10-Day Guide to a lean body, clear skin and Radiant Glow.